Would you believe I tried to turn up the volume on my laptop? :) Thank you for the gorgeous slideshow and for adding more peace to the world with your retreat. Welcome back!
wow! that was great! Thank you for the gift! You make my house look like a palace and Frenchtown like one of the wonders of the world. I loved the mask and seeing pictures of how Carrot (the rabbit) participated in your journey. She is an old, wise, soul.
3 comments:
: )
Would you believe I tried to turn up the volume on my laptop? :) Thank you for the gorgeous slideshow and for adding more peace to the world with your retreat. Welcome back!
wow! that was great! Thank you for the gift! You make my house look like a palace and Frenchtown like one of the wonders of the world. I loved the mask and seeing pictures of how Carrot (the rabbit) participated in your journey. She is an old, wise, soul.
Post a Comment