Hi All,
I'm back.... yes, it's been a really long time and I have so missed you all...
I was sad to leave, but had too - was going through some really painful things
in life and couldn't bear to write about them, nor could I ignore them... so
I drew and wrote about and painted them in my journal, cried a lot... and spent lots of time
with friends... now, as I come out of my chrysalis I want to get myself back out there
into the world... and see what is going on in yours! I have A LOT to catch up on....
Sending you all lots of love and gratitude for the support you sent and the patience you
have showed and I invite you all once again into my world.
please check out my new blog - it's at this address:
and yes - it comes with a whole new website too!
xxoo, peace
and namaste,
Jennifer

2 comments:
So do we follow you here or at the new place? I'm happy that you are back and writing. I know it is hard sometimes and a break is what we really need. But, you have been missed and I'm glad that you are gack.
hi teri,
thank you! please follow me at the new link... there is an rss feed i think. hope you are well! yes, a break was necessary...
peace,
jennifer
Post a Comment