thank you angela, teri and sukipoet!!! yes... love rubbing off onto others, onto us too:) it's funny how sadness passes then comes back... just allowing myself to feel any emotion i am feeling and trying not to get too overtaken by it. sending peace, jennifer
Hello Jennifer... I love your blog! So colorful and loving and "clear light." Love your art work too. I am a finder of heart rocks as well! Such a wonderful surprise when I find them, reminding me to keep my heart open. The Heart always knows the way... Christine
6 comments:
These are wonderful finds! Yes, do be gentle with you own heart. Sending love to you, too,
xo
Angela
It seems we are all drawn to heart-shaped rocks. I think it is a good sign. Perhaps some of that love will rub off on the rest of the world.
That's a lot of hearts! Do be kind to yourself and loving. May the sadness pass.
my best friend from high school lives in Madison CT. (High school being a 1963 graduation year)
thank you angela, teri and sukipoet!!! yes... love rubbing off onto others, onto us too:) it's funny how sadness passes then comes back... just allowing myself to feel any emotion i am feeling and trying not to get too overtaken by it.
sending peace,
jennifer
Hello Jennifer... I love your blog! So colorful and loving and "clear light." Love your art work too. I am a finder of heart rocks as well! Such a wonderful surprise when I find them, reminding me to keep my heart open. The Heart always knows the way... Christine
thank you christine! ahhh... struggling with trusting that the heart always knows the way - thank you for the reminder:)
peace,
jennifer
Post a Comment