a quite stressful drive into brooklyn resulted in a beautiful exchange
of minds and hearts, somewhat too short, but engaging and yummy
lunch with with friends and inspiring bloggers:)
the view was gorgeous and food healthy... and stories were
shared about life, work, relationships... hopefully next time it will last longer
and include our intended 'crafternoon' theme!
here's a shot of alice taking photos of the view
and a blooming heart flower mehndi for valerie - right before i
had to switch gears and go on to the next place...
before going, i had to get a shot of my artwork in her space...
their home is BEAUTIFUL... and full of inspiring little nooks...
ended the day with two lovely women, as marie and i took our
friend and colleague out to a farewell and good luck on her future
job dinner... at our favorite french restaurant...
more incredible food, discussion and a cafe au lait
for dessert:)
life is good... really good...
but am feeling the need to slow down a bit
and unplug.
sending love to all of you out in blogland!
xoxoj
2 comments:
I love your souvenirs of our time together and that we sort of celebrated the solstice together. I hear you about jam packed days -- that's when we most need reminders2bepresent! :)
Thank you so much for the inspiration:
http://bit.ly/gonetobrooklyn
Life in june is beautiful! And I know the feeling of needing to slow down. I am doing it today! take care...roxanne
Post a Comment