this weekend has been lovely in so many ways...
starting with a beautiful kirtan on friday night,
a full moon gathering on saturday night @g+n's
with Will reading part of his story and a surprise visit
with Will reading part of his story and a surprise visit
from two brothers who just finished a documentary
about braco, a gazing healer...
you can read more about him here
and continuing on today, with our first meeting
of a community care group that is beginning in our neck
of the woods...
as i write this, i sit in front of the fire, working on my
student comments, which for the first time, i actually
don't even mind doing... because i have taken all
pressure off of myself regarding them... a sort of letting go...
two more days of weekend to go,
surrounded by love, sunshine, tea, movies
yet to watch and rest...
ahhhh....
xonahhhmaste,
j

3 comments:
I read Braco's bio. Thanks. I have never heard of him before and it was interesting reading about him. One part that I found amazing was that he doesn't charge for his services! Unheard of in this day and age. I will have to keep my eyes open to see if he comes near me. Thanks again.
I have heard of him, how was it?
the documentary was beautifully done... i look forward to seeing him in person someday. it was a mixture of seeing what he does and testimonials... also each personal story was heartfelt and emotional. and they followed up with them to see what the lasting effect was.
he's coming to nj which is the closest place to me!
xojennifer
Post a Comment